Move past basic gross sales to understand whether your business is truly making money.
- See how the gross profits in your store compare year over year to the same time period.
- Identify emerging negative trends and adjust your promotional efforts, merchandising, and staffing to correct before it is too late.
- Identify emerging growth trends while there is still time to maximize them through additional purchasing or staffing.
Proactively create long-term strategies for promotion and purchases.
- Make sure your discounting strategy is not cutting too deeply into your profits, especially if you do planned seasonal discounts.
- Work with your staff on healthy discounting practices and basket sizes to ensure healthy profits.
- Take steps to save for tax liabilities generated from increased profits, or plan for additional business investments.
Grow your Store with Confidence
- With an objective look at your profit growth, understand the true health of your store to determine whether it is a good time to expand locations and staff.